Tuesday, April 21, 2015

"Go Into All The World" blog reviews

Before I published my book Go Into All The World, I contacted quite a few friends who are fellow Compassion sponsors and advocates, wondering if they could review my book on their blogs, in return for a free PDF advance copy. I received about 24 affirmative replies and so far ten of them have come good and given me a book review on their blog.

I want to share those with you now. Feel free to click on the links and check out the good stuff my friends are putting into the world, to counteract so much of the junk that's out there.


Alicia Watt blogs at "desertviolet.blogspot.com"

Jill Foley blogs at "compassionfamily.blogspot.com"
Svenja Besler blogs at "connectedinwriting.blogspot.de"

Crystal Kupper blogs at "crystalkupper.net"

Hannah Hinojosa blogs at "forshamim.blogspot.com"

Kerri Kaczynski blogs at "givinggratefully.com"

Sarah Tummey blogs at "childrencount.wordpress.com"

Megan Prence blogs at "thisomerofmanna.blogspot.com"
http://thisomerofmanna.blogspot.com/2015/03/go-into-all-world-review.html


Bev Yearwood blogs at "bevscompassion.blogspot.com"

  I'm hoping that there will be more blog reviews in the near future and I look forward to sharing them with you.

3 comments: