Monday, February 22, 2016

Compassion Letter Writing #10: Little Prayer Warriors

Over the last ten years, there have been times where I have felt like I was in what I describe as a 'bubble of blessing.' I've just had this incredible peace and contentment, despite life being seemingly ordinary. I have been free of sickness and illness, God has provided for me in amazing ways and I have been able to impact many lives on His behalf through sponsorship and advocacy. I have no doubt this is because I have been lifted up by the prayers of my sponsored kids, their families and Project workers. It is real and it works!

After reading through nearly 10 years/67 kids worth of letters and picking out the highlights, there is one fact that staggers me: these kids, who are needy and living in abject poverty, pray for me far more than they request prayer from me.

I want to thank my selfless and generous little prayer warriors.


I will always pray for you that God will give you more wisdom, good health, long life.

My prayer for you is that you may be happy and your pupils will always behave in the class always.

May the Lord God bless you and give you more strength in your work and more love from our God.

May the Lord give you life and lots of love to give us. I want that our Lord keeps you safe always.

We are praying for you and all your beautiful family a lot.

I am also praying a lot for you so that God always takes care of you and gives you strength to continue ahead and you also have a great and humble heart.

We hope God keeps providing you so that you can help many children.

May God prosper and bless you and help you succeed in every single thing that you do!

Friend, I wish that God blesses you and uses you as a blessing for others, as you are for J.

May God pour out much prosperity on you and the presence of the Holy Spirit be with you wherever you go.

I pray that God is always with you.

May the Lord Jesus make all your dreams come true, in the name of Jesus.

I greet you with affection. I wish you countless blessings over your life and daily work.

May God bless your life always and may you be happy.

I pray to God for him to help you at work and in your ministry. May God bless you.

I pray for you and ask God to guard you wherever you go.

I pray that you enjoy God’s blessing every day, and that you be an angel of God.

God bless you and your family always.

God bless you and give you more years of life.

My mother and my father always pray for your job and for the most important to your family.

I want to tell you that I always pray for you and your family so that the Lord continues to bless you.

I always pray for you and your family and I ask the Lord to light your path and take control of every one of your activities and may the Lord bless you all the time.

I don’t forget to pray for you so that our Lord blesses and protects you from all evil in every moment.

I pray for you and your family, also for Ms Dani, have a good health guide from God’s angel, and more blessings to come.

I always pray for you so God can keep blessing you.

I pray for you so nothing bad happens and we do not separate from God, also you continue enjoying of the blessings that God gives us.

I always pray God so you can be happy and healthy and also that you can achieve your purposes so that people can follow you as a model man.

I pray for your family and for you every night to be well, dear sponsor.

They are asking and wishing you the blessings of God and the protection for his daily life.

Every day I ask God that he blesses you and prospers you in everything.

My family and I pray for you that God protects you from any evil.

I greet you in the precious name of our Lord Jesus, asking God from heaven that he may protect you and bless you and your family.

I’ll be praying for you and for all your family since I love you very much and I wish that you do well in everything you do.

She will pray so that God bless you and prosper you always.

I always pray that our Father Jesus gives you strength.

I’m still praying for you and your family. This time I can do it because I have learned a lot during my classes at the project.

May the Lord pour his blessings on all your family (on every one of you) and may you have a new year better than this.

I pray for you that God has you in well health near all people surround you. I also pray for your nephew and nieces and your country.

The girl and her family have been praying for you, and family. She wants to let you know that.

Also she sends blessings from God, may God multiply all what he gives you.

She wants God to bless you always and that you know she prays every day for you and your family.

I am still praying for your life. God take care of you and bless you that is my sincere wish.

I pray that God will give you long life so that you can keep on sponsoring other kids like me.

I always pray for your good health so that you can support the needs of the children you’ve sponsored, I know that God provide you strength, knowledge, blessing and everything you received come from Him.

I hope that God provide you more strength, knowledge and everything. We pray for your good health and to your family. God bless you.

I hope and pray that God blessed you abundantly because of many children you have supported.

I hope and pray that you are always doing fine wherever you go and whatever your plans, God is always there to guide and help you.

He pray that anything you touch should be a blessing to you and your family.

I am remembering you and your family in my daily prayers.

I always pray for you, that God may continue blessing you for supporting me and showing me great love.

He says that God will bless you so much because of sponsoring so many children.

He always pray for you daily and that will add you more.

I have prayed for you so that God may strengthen you for remembering me through a letter.

I will be praying for you to Almighty God heals you completely.

I thank you for your support and I pray so that God multiplies your capacities.

He always pray for the blessings upon your lives.

I wish you all the best. Hope more blessings to come. May God bless you with all your needs, guided and protected with God’s angels.

God bless you and your family, wishing you lots of success in everything you do.

She asks God to keep your life and bless you.

She loves and blesses you in the glorious name of Jesus.

She is happy to know you have God in your life. She makes a commitment with God to pray for your nephews.

She wishes you lots of success and that God watches over you and your family.

My teacher teaches me to pray for you and your family.

I am praying for God to keep on blessing you.

I want to let you know that I love you and I remember you all the time in my prayers.

I will be praying for you and Patricia (one of my former sponsored kids who became pregnant) and her family. May the Lord light His face upon her and give her strength for the way to move forward.

I pray for you and your kids.

I will keep praying for all of you. Stay strong and trust in the Lord always.

I know God is with you in every step you give, I know He will help you in the new job you have.

I was so glad to read your letter. I pray for the love of the Lord to overflow your life Mr David.

Never forget that I love you very much and that you are present in my prayers. Receive many hugs and kisses.

I also thank God for the life that he gives you. I love you very much and I ask God to always bless you and bless all your family.

He says sorry for the death of Uncle Keith and prays that God saves him till we meet with him in heaven. He thanks you for your generosity and promises to continue praying for you every day. He longs to hear from you soon and requests you to say hi to Zoe, Archie, Flynn and Kristy.

I know you are sponsoring many children and I will always pray for you God to strengthen you and bless you abundantly.

The child says “May God shower a lot of blessings on your life!”

He feels so sad to hear about your Compassion children who have moved to a different (area). He prays that Compassion establish a project in their area so that they can be re-instated. He also prays that the Holy Spirit will touch the hearts of those children in your class so that they will hear and listen to whatever teaching and training you giving to them.


Her family admires and thanks you for your great heart. They wish God multiplies your economy like God says in the Bible, He multiplies the granaries. She leaves you wishing God guards and cares your life.

In our family they are all happy about you and they are all praying for you.

Receive greetings from your sponsor child S. He is very happy you being his sponsor and always praying for you.

He would like you to know that you are always in his prayers. Be blessed.

C says thank you so much for your support. She even said that God will bless you including your family.

C is hoping that God will use you more to helpthe other children.

L always prays for others. She believes that God is working in her life so she keeps praying for other people and walks in God’s plan. 1 Thessalonians 5:17.

No comments:

Post a Comment